- This policy applies to where W.F. Chinn is acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors that they provide to us through the use of an email form, newsletter sign up form and user registration.
- Our website has been secured using an SSL certificate. This means that your connection between your device and the website server is fully encrypted which will prevent attackers from stealing your information.
- In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to W.F. Chinn.
- How we use your personal data.
- The data that you submit through a contact email form on this website will be used exclusively by W.F. Chinn. This data will be solely used to respond to your message that has been submitted. This data will be kept securely for the duration of the contact between you and W.F. Chinn. At any time, you can request that this data is removed from our records and destroyed.
- The data that you submit through a newsletter sign up form will be solely used for the purpose of email marketing as stated by the purpose that is stated on the signup form. At any time, you can request to be removed from our email marketing lists either by contacting us by telephone, or by the use of the unsubscribe link present on the emails.
- If you have signed up for an account on our website you will need to input your profile data. This may include your name, email, telephone number and your address. This information will be kept on record for the duration of the time that you have an account with us. This data may be used for purchasing and invoicing. If you require your account to be deleted and your personal data destroyed from our systems, you can request this directly from us.
- Information Collection & Use
W.F. Chinn is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. W.F. Chinn does not sell any customer lists or e-mail addresses. your name may, however, disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on www.Wfchinn.co.uk;
(b) protect and defend the rights or property of www.Wfchinn.co.uk, the website, the users; or
(c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of www.Wfchinn.co.uk, the website, or the public.
- Do you need to provide us with your information?
- Viewing our website does not require you to send us any of your personal or sensitive data. The only data that we require through the website is your name, email address and telephone number. This is only requested when you are sending us an email message via the contact form on our contact page or when placing an order through our shop section.
- This data is collected only so that we can respond to your question or query in a timely manner.
- Anonymous Information
- W.F. Chinn uses such traffic data to help determine how our users use parts of the web site so we can analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use to deliver a better experience for you. IP addresses and other traffic data are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Your Rights
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation all users have specific rights regard their data that has been submitted through this website. You can contact W.F. Chinn to:
- Request access to the information that W.F. Chinn holds about you.
- Correct any information that W.F. Chinn holds about you.
- Request to have your data erased that W.F. Chinn holds about you.
- Contact us to resolve issues with your data.
- Should you need to contact W.F. Chinn to update your data or to have your data removed from our systems then please contact us using the details below.
Write to us:
Unit 3a, West End, Marsh Lane
Lords Meadow Industrial Estate
Crediton, Devon EX17 1ES
Telephone us: 01363 772639
Email us: [email protected]